TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Royal Bee online store, available at www.theroyalbee.pl is operated by:
CMP Vision Piotr Matiakowski
VAT (tax) number: PL 952-181-16-39, Regon: 141414583
- These terms and conditions are addressed to consumers and determine the rules and procedures for the conclusion of a Distance Selling Contract with the Consumer via the Store.
- Consumer - a natural person concluding an agreement with the Seller within the Store, the subject of which is not directly related to its business or professional activity
- Seller - CMP Vision Piotr Matiakowski
- Customer - any entity making purchases through the Store.
- Entrepreneur - a natural person, a legal person and an organizational unit that is not a legal person, which is granted legal capacity by a separate act, doing business on its own behalf, which uses the Store.
- Store - an online store operated by the Seller at the address www.theroyalbee.pl
- Business day - one day from Monday to Friday excluding public holidays.
- Distance Selling Contract - a contract concluded with a consumer or customer under an organized system for concluding distance contracts, without the simultaneous physical presence of the parties, with the exclusive use of one or more means of distance communication.
- Terms & Conditions - terms and conditions of the Store.
- Order - Customer's declaration of will placed via Order Form and aimed directly at concluding a Sales Agreement of a Product or Products with the Seller.
- Account - client's account in the Store, it contains data given by the client and information about orders placed by them in the Store.
- Registration form - a form available in the Store, allowing you to create the Account.
- Order Form - an interactive form available in the Store that allows placing an Order, in particular by adding Products to the Cart and determining the terms of the Sales Agreement, including delivery and payment methods.
- Shopping Cart - an element of the Store's software in which the Products selected by the Customer for purchase are displayed, as well as the possibility of determining and modifying the Order's data, in particular the number of products.
- Product - a movable item available in the Store which is the subject of a Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller.
- Sales Agreement - a contract of sale of a Product concluded between the Client and the Seller via the Online Store.
Contact with the Store
- Seller's e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Seller's bank account number PL 60 1240 1095 1111 0010 1818 0175.
- The Customer may contact the Seller using the e-mail address provided in this paragraph.
- In order to use the Store, including browsing the Store's product range and placing orders for Products, it is necessary to have:
- a device with access to the Internet and any modern web browser supporting the HTTP and HTTPS protocols
- an active electronic mail account (e-mail)
- cookies enabled
- PBrowsing the Store's product range does not require creating an Account. Placing orders for products in the Store is possible either after creating the Account in accordance with the regulations of § 6 of the Terms and Conditions or by providing the necessary personal and address details to enable the Order to be processed without creating the Account.
- Prices given in the Store are in Polish zloty and are gross prices (taxes included).
- The total amount to be paid by the Customer consists of the price of the Product and the cost of delivery (including charges for transport, delivery and postal services), of which the Customer is informed on the Store's website when placing an Order, including at the moment of expressing willingness to be bound by the Sales Agreement.
Creating the Account in the Store
- To set up the Account in the Store, you must complete the Registration Form. It is necessary to provide the following data: name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, address of residence.
- Creating the Account in the Store is free and optional.
- Logging into the Account is done by providing the e-mail address and password established in the Registration Form.
- The Customer has the right to delete the Account at any time, without giving any reason and without incurring any fees on this account by sending an appropriate request to the Seller, in particular via e-mail in §3.
Rules for placing Orders
In order to place the Order, you must:
- Select the Product that is the subject of the Order and then click the "Add to cart" button.
- Log in or use the option of placing an Order without registration.
- If you have chosen to submit an Order without registration - fill in the Order Form by entering the data of the Order recipient and the address to which the Product is to be delivered, select the type of shipment (method of delivery of the Product), enter the data for the invoice, if different from the data of the Order recipient.
- Click the "Confirm and pay" button.
- Choose one of the available payment methods and, depending on the payment method, pay for the order within a specified period.
Delivery and payment methods offered:
Payments are handled by PayU S.A. based in Poznań at Grunwaldzka 186, zip code: 60-166 Poland.
Detailed information on delivery methods and accepted payment methods can be found on the store website.
Execution of the sales agreement
- The conclusion of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller takes place after placing an Order by the Customer using the Order Form in the Online Store in accordance with § 7 of the Terms and Conditions.
- The store begins processing the order when the Seller's bank account is credited with the full amount representing the price of the ordered products and the delivery charge.
- Order processing time is up to 14 business days from the date the Seller's receive the payment, unless the description of the goods states otherwise.
- The Seller stipulates that in the case of one-off larger orders placed by the Customer, the delivery time may be changed, and the Customer will be informed about this fact immediately. In the case of not accepting the proposed delivery date, the Customer has the right to withdraw from the contract.
- If the Customer chooses wire transfer payment, the Customer is obliged to make the payment within 7 calendar days from the conclusion of the Sales Agreement - otherwise the order will be cancelled.
- If you order Products with different delivery dates, the delivery date is the longest specified date.
- After placing the order, the Store sends a confirmation of the order to the e-mail address provided by the Customer.
- The Product is delivered on the territory of Poland, however, after prior arrangement of details with the Seller - shipping within Europe is also possible.
- In the case of failure to collect a correctly addressed parcel, i.e. one whose recipient's address is consistent with that entered in the order, it is assumed that the Customer has withdrawn from the contract, and if the Customer is an Entrepreneur it is assumed that he has withdrawn from the contract for reasons attributable to him. In this case he is not entitled to reimbursement of delivery costs.
Right of withdrawal
- The Consumer, has the right under Article 27 of the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (i.e. OJ 2020.287), hereinafter referred to as "Consumer Law", to withdraw from an agreement concluded at a distance, without giving any reason and without incurring costs, except for the costs specified in Article 33, Article 34 of the Consumer Law.
- The deadline for withdrawal from a distance agreement is 14 days from the date of delivery of products, and in order to meet the deadline it is sufficient to send a statement before its expiry to the e-mail address email@example.com.
- Seller shall immediately confirm to the Consumer via e-mail (provided at the time of the conclusion of the contract and another if it has been specified in the submitted statement) receipt of a statement of withdrawal.
- The Consumer is obliged to return the item to the Seller immediately, but no later than 14 days from the date on which he withdrew from the contract. To meet the deadline is sufficient to return the item before its expiry.
- The Consumer sends back things that are the subject of the contract from which he has withdrawn at his own expense and risk.
- Returned product cannot bear traces of use - each item must be complete and originally packed, the goods delivered in the original packaging in an unaltered state. If this condition is not met, the product will not be accepted.
- The Seller shall immediately, no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of notice of withdrawal from the contract filed by the Consumer will return to the Consumer all payments made by him, including the cost of delivery of items to the Consumer, and if the Consumer has chosen a method of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by the Seller, the Seller will not reimburse additional costs to the Consumer in accordance with Article 33 of Consumer Law.
- The Seller shall refund the payment using the same method of payment used by the Consumer, unless the Consumer has explicitly agreed to a different method of payment that does not involve any costs to the Consumer.
- The consumer is not entitled to withdraw from the contract in situations specified in Article 38 of the Consumer Law.
Complaint and warranty
- The warranty period is 12 months from the date of purchase.
- Before accepting the shipment, the Customer is obliged to check the condition of the packaging in the presence of the carrier.
- Shipments containing glass, fragile products, marked with a "Fragile" sticker, should be opened in the presence of the carrier and inspected for damage.
- If the package and its content have signs of damage, do not accept it and in the presence of the carrier draw up an appropriate protocol, a copy of which is provided by the carrier, and then contact the seller via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the case of discrepancy of goods with the contract or if the product has manufacturing defects, the Customer should send back it to the Seller, the complained goods together with a description of the discrepancy or defects.
- Complaints will be processed within 14 business days from the date of receiving the complaint.
- If the complaint is accepted, the defective products will be immediately repaired or replaced with new products.
- If repair or replacement of the product will be difficult, the Seller - after consultation with the Customer - will return the equivalent of the price of the product or will offer another solution.
- The Seller shall bear the costs of delivery of new or defect-free goods.
- The administrator of the personal data is the Seller.
- Personal data provided to the Store Owner are given on a voluntary basis, with the exception, however, that failure to provide certain data makes it impossible to place and process a customer order.
- The Customer may also give separate consent to receive advertising and promotional materials from the Store, including other commercial information within the meaning of the Act of 18 July 2002 on electronic provision of services (Journal of Laws of 2020.344). The Customer may at any time resign from receiving the above advertising and promotional materials.
- The Customer has the right to access their personal data, correct it, request its deletion, transfer the data to another data administrator.
- It is forbidden to use any materials published on the Store's website (including photographs and descriptions of goods) without the Seller's written consent.
- The Seller is not responsible for malfunctions, including interruptions in Store operations caused by force majeure, unauthorized actions of third parties or incompatibility of the Online Store with the Client's technical infrastructure.
- Matters not covered by these Regulations shall be governed by the applicable provisions of Polish law.
- The Customer who is a consumer within the meaning of Article 221 of the Civil Code can use the out-of-court ways of dealing with complaints and pursuing claims before the Permanent Consumer Arbitration Court at the Regional Inspector of the Trade Inspection.
- Using/placing an order at theroyalbee.pl means accepting these Terms and Conditions.
- These terms and conditions shall enter into force on the date of their posting on the website at theroyalbee.pl and shall be valid for an indefinite period of time.
- The Store has the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions.